Technical advice for project developers & power consumers
- Assist the Client in early stages of development, from conceptual design and site identification to pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.
- Carry out business and financial simulations of different options.
- Provide local content knowledge in assessments of various solutions.
Project: Feasibility studies for 30 MW Solar PV plant in Cameroon
RiA was hired to conduct feasibilities studies and support the developer through the development phases.
RiA was split into 4 phases:
- Screening: checking there was no showstoppers.
- Assessment: conducting technical, environmental and socio-economic assessment of sites options.
- Selection: choosing the site
- Pre-development: carrying deeper technology evaluation, technical design as well as financial evaluation.
Output: Feasibility Study Document.
Cecoss UK, Project Developer feedback:
“RiA has provided us invaluable support, well beyond our initial expectation. As a young developer, getting experienced assistance on wide-ranging issues in early-development development stages is essential”.