Renewables in Africa is a unique company set up both as a Clean Energy Engineering Consultancy and a Media Platform.
Renewables in Africa: Clean Energy Engineering Consultancy
Through our consultancy, we provide the services below:
Technical advice for project developers & power consumers
- Assist the Client in early stages of development, from conceptual design and site identification to pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.
- Carry out business and financial simulations of different options.
- Provide local content knowledge in assessments of various solutions.
Market research and business intelligence for investors
- Provide general understanding of the market dynamics in Africa and specific locations.
- Assist in evaluating risks and opportunities in expanding in a particular region.
- Formulate strategic advice for market entry approaches.
Brokerage and routes to markets for clean energy companies
- Activate local partners network to initiate and develop opportunities.
- Design stakeholders engagement plans in the desired market and facilitate implementation.
- Provide support in capacity building to boost local presence.
Renewables in Africa: Media Platform
As a media platform, RiA could offer the service below to clients
- Promote and raise awareness about services and products
- Share information about the sector in Africa.
- Provide a platform to key stakeholders of the industry to reach the African audience.